How to get your digital orders
All digital items will be available to download instantly after purchase.
You will receive an email from Corjl.com with a link to edit your item. This link is typically send immediately after payment but occasionally there can be a delay up to 15 minutes .
If you don’t get the email no worries. Just visit www.Corjl.com and follow these steps:
• First Click "Edit a Purchased Item."
• Then choose "New Order."
• Select "Somewhere Else" when it asks where you purchased.
• Create a Free account using your Email (the one you used at checkout) and your Helia Design Co. Order Number found on your receipt.
• You will now be logged into your Corjl account where your purchase is waiting for you!
Your design is automatically linked to your email.
All designs marked "Instant Digital Download" will be available to download right from your receipt! You will also receive an email with a link to download in case you missed the download button on your receipt.
What is Corjl?
Corjl.com is a third party website that allows my customers to put their own personal touch on their purchased designs. The designs that are editable in my store [invitations, thank you cards, party signs, etc.], are labeled "Editable at www.Corjl.com."
Nope! Items that are marked editable at Corjl.com mean you can literally edit right in your webpage browser. Corjl is very user friendly and there is absolutely no need to download any programs or fonts!
Rest assured that every Corjl compatible design has a FREE demo version that you can check out prior to purchasing. You can find the demo link right in the item description of the item you are viewing. The free demo gives you the chance to add your personalization details in and make sure the design will look the way you want before you commit to ordering!
Whether you're tech savy or not, Corjl is super easy to use!
If you ordered a Corjl compatible item such as an invitation you will have the option to choose standard 5x7 size or opt for (2) invites per 8.5x11 page.
..:: Corjl download instructions ::..
• After you’ve edited your item you will click the “Download" button from the left side menu bar.
• On the next screen it will ask what format your want, JPG or PDF. Please note PDF files are the only way to print multiple per page. It will automatically choose paper size 8.5x11in and 2 per page when you select PDF. If you only want one per page, select “Default size” for the paper size. Your default design size was noted on the listing. (For example the default size of an invitation is 5x7 so it would download as 5x7).
• If you download as JPG the automatic paper size will be the design's default size. JPG is recommended if you sending your invitation digitally via text or email.
•I recommend choosing the "Show Bleed" option if you are download your design in default size. This will ensure when you print that the edges of the design are not cut off.
How long do I have access to my digital order?
Corjl compatible designs are accessible for 60 days from date of purchase. If you are a super early party planner like me and need longer than the 60 days, just message me and I can extend your design for you up to 90 more days.
Non-editable instant downloads will be available to download for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Printed item production time
You will receive a proof of your personalized invitation within 24hrs of purchasing. Once you have approved your proof, printing time is up to 2 business days.
Turn around time for clothing is 2 business days.
Currently I am only able to ship within the US.
Shipping times vary based on zip code and whether the order is a paper printed item vs printed clothing.
•Press Printed Invitations are 3 business days or less for shipping time.
•Custom Clothing is 3-5 business day shipping.
I want you to be thrilled with your purchase! However, due to the nature of personalized printed items and digital instant downloads, refunds and returns can not be accepted. If there is an issue with your order please contact me to discuss.